I want to start my VM virtualbox but without the GUI interface, cause if I need to get the access to my VM, I just can SSH into it. So it won’t need any GUI interface and I don’t have to open up Virtualbox first to start my VM.
This is a simple command line to start up your VM in headless mode, once it gets started, you can just SSH into your VM.
VBoxManage startvm myubuntu --type headless
Poweroff your VM with command line:
VBoxManage controlvm myubuntu poweroff
Or you can just init 0 in your VM when you’re done, LOL
- Fix identation all terraform scripts every directory
- Truncate large files in linux
- How to download and convert video from youtube to MP3 in terminal
- Arcanist cheatsheet
- Install redshift on ubuntu 14..04
- SSH tunneling to your secured database/RDS through bastion/jump server with forwarded port
- Create partition in Linux that size larger than 2TB