Sometimes it’s annoying when you’re trying to work with your project and whenever you need to enter your key passphrase. So I wanna make this passphrase prompt ask only once.
and put this at the bottom of the file :
eval $(ssh-agent) ssh-add
Or if you don’t want to be asked for passphrase at all, you can just generate new passphrase with no password.
- Fix identation all terraform scripts every directory
- Start forticlient VPN only with command line
- Truncate large files in linux
- How to download and convert video from youtube to MP3 in terminal
- Arcanist cheatsheet
- Install redshift on ubuntu 14..04
- SSH tunneling to your secured database/RDS through bastion/jump server with forwarded port