I moved my wordpress blog from my localhost to new hosting (new domain), and I was lazy to install the new one and I just copied all of my directory and upload it to new hosting. After a few configuration, my blog back to online with new domain, but the home page url was still referring to old url (my localhost url).
Few minutes later after googled the problem, I found out these two lines need to be added in wp-config.php, just put these damn codes at the top before database configuration.
and save to override the homepage url stuck.
- Minify html ouput with simple php function
- WordPress basic htaccess
- There has been an error cropping your image.
- CSS make with 100% absolute without overflowing
- Setup read and write samba share in vagrant centos
- Fix identation all terraform scripts every directory
- terraform import from existing configuration