This is how to generate the .csr file, requirement for SSL certificate.
openssl req -new -newkey rsa:2048 -nodes -keyout server.key -out server.csr
Do not enter your email, challenge password or an company name when generating the CSR.
- Renew ssl certificate let’s encrypt with nginx
- Setup python app in centos from scratch (centos 6.9+uwsgi+nginx+flask+mysql)
- Fix identation all terraform scripts every directory
- Start forticlient VPN only with command line
- Nginx Says: The plain HTTP request was sent to HTTPS port
- Configure php-fpm and nginx to run in low memory server
- Run Ruby on Rails App for the first time only with nginx