My django app is showing 500 because one of the tables in database marked crashed and should be repaired.
InternalError at / (145, "Table './dbname/django_session' is marked as crashed and should be repaired")
I thought it was just an usual error from mysql and needed to restart but it wasn’t.
Login to mysql, select your dbname, and use this command:
USE user_base; REPAIR TABLE TABLE;
- MySQL: Unknown character set: ‘utf8mb4’
- WordPress still cannot Establishing a Database Connection – Error
- Setup uWSGI and Emperor on Centos 6.xx
- Post twitter using python script
- Create watermark and resize images with Python
- Fatal error: Call to undefined function mb_detect_encoding()
- Grant remote access permission to MySQL server