Do you ever experiencing this problem like this, after your install wordpress, setup anything, webserver, database, everything is completed. But wordpress still cannot establishing your database connection eventhough you already make sure that your database is up and running (I’m using MySQL) and your port is already open. Trust me, I’ve done anything properly, I spent hours just to figure out what the root cause was and after some googling and stackoverflowing, I found this problem was due to SE in linux.
$ sudo setsebool -P httpd_can_network_connect_db=1
- MySQL: Unknown character set: ‘utf8mb4’
- Django table is marked as crashed and should be repaired
- There has been an error cropping your image.
- Fatal error: Call to undefined function mb_detect_encoding()
- Grant remote access permission to MySQL server
- Nginx Says: The plain HTTP request was sent to HTTPS port
- Configure php-fpm and nginx to run in low memory server