I moved my wordpress blog from my localhost to new hosting (new domain), and I was lazy to install the new one and I just copied all of my directory and upload it to new hosting. After a few configuration, my blog back to online with new domain, but the home page url was still referring to old url (my localhost url).
Few minutes later after googled the problem, I found out these two lines need to be added in wp-config.php, just put these damn codes at the top before database configuration.
and save to override the homepage url stuck.
- WordPress basic htaccess
- There has been an error cropping your image.
- Arcanist cheatsheet
- Install redshift on ubuntu 14..04
- SSH tunneling to your secured database/RDS through bastion/jump server with forwarded port
- Create partition in Linux that size larger than 2TB
- Add permanent swap & mount point to fstab