My django app is showing 500 because one of the tables in database marked crashed and should be repaired.
InternalError at / (145, "Table './dbname/django_session' is marked as crashed and should be repaired")
I thought it was just an usual error from mysql and needed to restart but it wasn’t.
Login to mysql, select your dbname, and use this command:
USE user_base; REPAIR TABLE TABLE;
- How to set static file in django with templateview
- Fix google gms services version conflict
- Get json results from mysql with python
- Install different version of Python in linux
- Install and Create Virtualenv Python in ubuntu machine
- There has been an error cropping your image.
- Create simple arg parse in python